USE CODE: MF25 for $25 off your order
Learn your reactivity to 132 foods that may be causing discomfort
Includes the following:
• A color-based report that is easy to read and engaging for patients
• A 7-day rotational meal plan that is created specific to each patient by one of our 10 dietitians. This is a great tool to assist with a patient’s elimination diet
• A mobile app for patients that showcases their report, cross reactivity and provides other guidance
• Available in blood draw or finger-stick
• Turnaround time is 7-10 business days
The FIT 132 Test is a patented, multi-pathway delayed food sensitivity test. The test uses patented technology that measures both IgG and Immune Complexes, the most common food-related pathways in the body. This enables the FIT test to be able to identify, food sensitivities, inflammation and leaky gut from a single test.
Food Sensitivities affect more than 100 million people worldwide. They are very difficult to identify because the symptoms can be delayed up to 72 hours after eating.
Food sensitivities symptoms are also many and varied and we have listed some of them below from a clinical study we ran:
The FIT 132 test measures sensitivities of 132 different foods, colorings and additives spanning most major food groups.
We offer a mobile app to patients, available on iOS and Android devices. The mobile app allows patients to take their results on-the-go. Patients can also view their meal plans and cross reactivity on the app.
Your Kit Includes
Fingerstick Collection Instructions
Sterile Single-Use Lancets
Alcohol Prep Pad
Patient Requisition Form
Pre-Stamped USPS Mailing Envelope
OR a UPS Bag and Pre-Paid Label
Bloodspot Tutorial Video
Watch the tutorial video for instructions on how to properly collect a blood sample for the fingerstick kit.